You are invited to attend the 2nd edition of the “The Personal & Executive Assistants’ Summit (PEAS)” holding on Saturday, the 20th of July, 2013.
The theme for this year’s summit is “The Indispensable PA” and our focus will be on:
* Keys to Effective communication
* Managing your boss
* Indispensable skills needed to survive the competitive 21st century workplace
* and Real-time scenarios of working with demanding bosses
Who Should Attend?
Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Secretaries, Office Managers, Front desk Officers, Administrators, and anyone who wants to harness their job skills.
- Detoun Ogwo (Executive Director, AGDC)
- Shola Adegborioye (Executive Director, CreativeXone Limited)
- Omolara Modeyin (PA @ Portland Paints Plc)
- Tunji Taiwo (PA @ Zenith Bank Plc)
- Opuaya Jumbo (Former PA @ Jagal Group)
Date: Saturday, 20th July, 2013
Time: 10am Prompt
Admission: FREE but strictly by REGISTRATION.
Venue: AGDC Learning Centre, 5 Maitama Sule Street, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos.
HOW TO REGISTER:
To register, kindly send your name, email and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or via SMS to 08186839496 on or before Friday, 5th of July, 2013.
Please feel free to share this information with your friends but remember admission is FREE
but strictly by REGISTRATION.
The 2013 Personal & Executive Assistants’ Summit is proudly supported by Etisalat, Golden Penny noodles, Beloxxi, SfwSMS, ConnectNigeria and Malta Guinness.
BB PIN: 266f849d