Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Nation Undivided

You've made my pillow a foam soaked with tears
And now, am wearing a makeup of sadness.
But for every tear that drops...
I remember the battles you fought
For every tear that drops...
I remember the selfless service
For every tear that drops...
All for fairness to all humanity
For every tear that drops...
All for brotherhood love
Of all the soldiers fallen in battle
Of all the massacre of little children
Of all the blood of innocent lives shed
Of all the justice and equity you fought for
I hope the little candle light in my heart
Keeps me believing that somehow,someday
Your dreams of a great Nigeria would come true
And we'ld all be united in one heart.

HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY to all Nigerians in diaspora!
(We celebrate all our leaders that fought for Nigeria's peace and unity).

Written by:
'Fidara Aderemi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not take a few seconds to drop your comment or opinion...I'll like to know what you think.

Share & Subscribe

Share/Save/Bookmark