Monday, February 6, 2017

NEVER STRONG ENOUGH by Ebenezer Akinrinade



This truth I know...
That I am whole
That I am complete
That all I need is in me.

I also know...
That I am human
That I have weakness
That I cannot do all things.

And then I know...
That I am not helpless
That I can rely on good friends,
And on GOD, my ever present help.


Authored by:
Ebenezer O. Akinrinade
[Photographer |Writer |Social Worker]
Call/WhatsApp: 2348027701092
Tweet me: @gent2smile


*** *** *** *** ***
Quotes
*** *** *** *** ***

"You are never strong enough that you don't need help." ~ Sandeep Dhawan

"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you [GOD]." ~ Ps. 56 : 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not take a few seconds to drop your comment or opinion...I'll like to know what you think.

Share & Subscribe

Share/Save/Bookmark