Monday, November 28, 2011

MOVE ON

Back in the days...
When I was frail and young
I believed in every kind of lies
I day-dream and fantasize
Everything seem perfect and alright
I thought life is all a bed of roses
But when the table turned
And trusted friends were all gone
I realized I had been a fool all along
From that moment on...
I got a new life...
And a new dream...
And a new reality to pursue.
I decided to move on into the future
And never to look back anymore
Because my pains are hidden in the past
But my gains lay bare in the future
That is why I am moving on!


Written by:
Ebenezer O. Akinrinade
+2348027701092
gent2poetry@gmail.com
(27-Nov.-2011; 07:02pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not take a few seconds to drop your comment or opinion...I'll like to know what you think.

Share & Subscribe

Share/Save/Bookmark