Sunday, September 29, 2013

HIDE and SEEK (poem)

A mild and gentle wind from the ocean’s deep
hovered around me like a sweet lover’s embrace…
And above my head I caught a glimpse of the
harmless Sunday sun hiding away its charming smiles.

The innocent sun, like an introverted child with
no courage, could not gaze into my face…
But it giggled at me from behind the crispy blue
lining clouds from a thousand miles.

Oh, I thought the sun was shy and so
ashamed to whisper my name…
But no, the sun was calling me to come
play the hide-and-seek game.

Written & Authored:
Ebenezer O. Akinrinade (CYFI Fellow)
+2348027701092
gent2poetry@gmail.com
http://gent2smile.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not take a few seconds to drop your comment or opinion...I'll like to know what you think.

Share & Subscribe

Share/Save/Bookmark