Monday, February 18, 2013

TODAY IS MY DAY

It's a new dawn.
Yes, a new day!
The sun will rise again
The raven will sing a new song.
Oh, I will make hay,
Bid goodbye to yesterday,
Embrace the new day,
And start anew with a clean slate.
Today is my day.
I must garner my strength,
Make haste,
And go my way.
I can't wait,
I must not .
Discouragers and doubters lie in wait,
Hunting like a lion in search of a prey
Yet, I will go on my way.
But while I draw near to their snare,
I'll carefully watch and pray
Believing that GOD will save the day.
Written by:
Ebenezer Akinrinade (CYFI Alumni Fellow)
+2348027701092
gent2poetry@gmail.com
http://gent2smile.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not take a few seconds to drop your comment or opinion...I'll like to know what you think.

Share & Subscribe

Share/Save/Bookmark